Titan FTP Server Enterprise Edition ver. 5.26 Build 361 | 8 Mb
Titan FTP Server is an enterprise class server product for storing and sharing files. Titan provides an advanced feature set, giving you flexibility and control. An intuitive user interface makes Titan FTP Server easy to set up and maintain. For Large Enterprises: Titan offers unlimited user accounts (professional edition) and the controls to appropriately manage them. Bandwidth throttling and configurable maximum transfer speed allows you to customize the bandwidth given to any user or server. You can regulate the number of connections from a given IP, and block users and IP's after a configurable number of invalid commands. The control and scalability that Titan FTP server provides offers an excellent file sharing solution for even the largest enterprises.
Advanced features include: SSL support for secure file transfers, Virtual Folders, Unlimited user accounts (professional edition), Bandwidth Throttling Support, S/KEY Password Encryption, UL/DL Ratios, Disk Quotas, Banned/Free Files Lists, Anonymous Access Enable/Disable, Custom Messages, Log File Rotation.
Security and Access Control: Titan provides security and access control features such as SSL for secure file transfers, S/Key MD4 and MD5 password encryption, enabling or disabling of anonymous access, and the ability to permit or deny access based on IP address. The server also includes the ability to block FXP and PASV mode transfers. For Home Users: All of the advanced functionality of the Enterprise version is included in a less expensive home version. And with features like configurable upload/download ratios and disk quotas, you can control the way that files are shared on your system.
Important Information :
- Titan must be installed under an account that has full Administrative privileges to the PC on which Titan is being installed.
- To uninstall Titan FTP Server, select add/remove programs from the control panel and select Titan FTP Server. You can also select the uninstall icon in the Titan FTP Server Program Folder to uninstall Titan FTP Server.
- If you plan to use Titan in conjunction with User Accounts on an existing NT Domain or Active Directory, please review the associated whitepaper (PDF) found on our website.
Changes in Version 5.26.361 Release Date: August 8, 2006 :
- Fixed: Login performance issue when using NT Authentication.
- Fixed: The username field was not appearing correctly in the logfile when W3C formatting was used.
- Fixed: Users would occasionally be denied login access if their home directory was located on a UNC based resource and NT - Authentication & Impersonation was being used.
- Fixed: SFTP Rename issue when WebDrive would try to rename a file in a subdirectory.
- Fixed: FTP permissions issue that would allow ls folder if the user did not have LIST rights to folder.
- Fixed: Events management was not available through Remote Administration when talking to an Enterprise License.