dtSearch Desktop v7.40 Build 7331
http://www.dtsearch.com/PLF_desktop_2.htmlThe dtSearch product line can instantly search terabytes of text across a desktop, network, Internet or Intranet site.
dtSearch products also serve as tools for publishing, with instant text searching, large document collections to Web sites or CD/DVDs.
- over two dozen indexed, unindexed, fielded and full-text search options
- highlights hits in HTML, XML and PDF, while displaying embedded links, formatting and images
- converts other file types — word processor, database, spreadsheet, email and full-text of email attachments, ZIP, Unicode, etc. — to HTML for display with highlighted hits
- built-in Spider adds a third-party or other Web site (public, secure content, password accessible, etc.) to your searchable database
- Spider supports Web-based content (HTML, PDF, XML, etc.) as well as dynamically-generated content (ASP.NET, MS CMS, SharePoint, etc.)
How dtSearch works
Special dtSearch Desktop features include:
- a scrolling word list, for instant feedback as you type in a search.
- a look-up word feature, detailing the effect of fuzzy, phonic, wildcard, stemming and thesaurus search options.
- browse and customize thesaurus options.
- a field button, showing all indexed document fields.
- a search history display.
- search reports, showing hits in retrieved documents, along with the requested amount of context.
- clipboard options, file launching, and other tools for working with retrieved data.
- exporting of search results in various data formats, for easy use with other programs.
- special forensic indexing and searching tools.
http://support.dtsearch.com/faq/dts0103.htmDownload - RapidShare
Thanks to TEAM DVT