Congratulations, you've caught the Tunafish, the most accessible vst/music sequencer you'll ever find.
Just open up a can of plugins, add some samples and start creating professional sounding tracks without spending weeks learning.
The Tunafish philosophy: a low-cost, lightweight sequencer that's as simple as possible yet with the versatility of a big sequencer. Stripped of confusing, exotic bells & whistles, focusing on what's essential and fun.
- VST 2.3 compatible host for instruments and effects
- Single window interface, modeled after the successful Hammerhead formula
- Built-in sample/drum sequencer
- Use your own WAVs as samples
- An easy alternative to complex, bloated sequencers
- Resource friendly, ideal for use on a laptop!
- Easy Midi-learn function for use with Midi-controllers, and Midi-input
- Internal 32 bit audio processing engine with various built-in FX
- Channel freezing to save CPU load
- Export to high quality WAV, MP3 or RealMusic (MP3 ringtone) files
- Import and export of Midi (.mid) files
- Works with every soundcard, no other hardware necessary
- Use the PC-keyboard for triggering notes
- Registration: only USD 30,-
New in version 1.3 [26 Jan 2006]
- Easy channel freezing for reducing CPU load
- Better plugin window management
- Numeric labels for all GUI controls