Xara Xtreme - мощный графический инструмент для создания профессиональной web - графики с использова-нием векторных и растровых изображений.
Создавайте великолепные графические компо-зиции, используя богатую палитру специальных эффектов, в том числе инструменты управления прозрачностью, чувствительные к нажатию кисти, средства для создания заливок и трансформации объектов. Инструменты для автоматического создания контуров и мягких теней, выдавливания объектов и сглаживания краев позволят вам работать значительной продуктивнее, а беспрецедентная скорость открытия файлов и перерисовки экрана сэкономит время.
Xara Xtreme - is an advanced graphic illustration package for Windows, that offers unrivaled redraw speed and a user interface which other developers have tried to imitate, but never matched.
Producing vector illustrations is quick and easy using the comprehensive drawing tools, but many of the advanced features which Xara pioneered - such as transparency and real-time anti-aliasing - can be applied to both vector and bitmap images.
But Xara isn't just about sheer speed and useability, or even leading edge technology. Rather than falling into the bloatware trap that is common with graphics products, Xara has concentrated on creating the world's best implementation of the essential toolset that designers really need, in order to ensure that working with Xara Xtreme can be both highly creative and very productive. As well as all the drawing tools you would expect, Xara Xtreme offers options such as automated shadows, bevels and contours, pressure sensitive brush stroking, multi-stage graduated fills and feathering.
What's new since Xara Xtreme 2.0:
Live Effects tool
- A new main tool allows Photoshop and Xara plug-in effects to be applied to photos and vector graphics. This works with the majority of third party Photoshop plug-ins. If these are modern 'scriptable' plug-ins then you can still edit the vector shape (or text) and the effects are automatically updated.
There are hundreds of compatible Photoshop plug-ins
available (free and priced). More than 15 example effects plug-in are included. We also include some premium examples from Alien Skin and Redfield, and have negotiated some significant discounts on some of the best commercially available plug-ins.
Xara Live Effect plug-ins include a Bump Map tool
(creates a 3D lit surface from any vector or photo artwork) and an Enhance tool (which allows real-time brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpen and blur to be applied to vector graphics and photos.)
- Xara drawing speed out-performs all other graphics programs, by a large margin. In Xtreme we have, yet again, improved this and made dramatic speed-ups to a number of areas:
• Blends, contours and group rendering.
• Solid object resizing, rotation and translation.
• Toggling zoom factors is now often instant.
• General speed improvement to various other rendering and printing functions.
Import/export plug-in system
- A new plug-in architecture that enables new import/export converters to be added more easily, by us or third parties. The first example of which is PDF export.
- Xara pioneered vector transparency and now that PDF version 1.4 supports basic transparency we've created an entirely new PDF export tool allowing super-clean, very compact PDF files to be created. This includes support for graduated color fills and support for flat transparency and graduated transparency.
Improved Xara Picture Editor (XPE):
• Works stand-alone or integrated as part of Xara Xtreme.
• New tools. Red Eye removal, Bump Map, edits list.
• Supports majority of third party Photoshop plug-ins.
• Accepts Xara (or third party) plug-ins using a new open plug-in API to add more tools. This system is flexible enough to support a near infinite variety of tools, such as a simple Levels or histogram function, or digital camera noise reduction, to pixel editing tools such as an erase brush. New tools are coming soon.
• Can save PNG (lossless inc alpha channel) and JPG (lossy).
• Loading previously edited photos allows editing and undo of any previously applied effects or edit.
• Zero cumulative distortion when performing the common load, edit, save process. In plain English this means you can load, edit and save a given photo as many times as you like without the usual picture degradation.
Improved Illustrator compatibility
- The PDF exporter has also been designed to allow the files to be opened by Adobe Illustrator, so providing significantly improved Illustrator compatibility. For the first time vector artwork including graduated color and transparency can be imported cleanly into Illustrator versions 9 onwards. Group transparency - When applying transparency to grouped objects, the whole object is treated as one, so allowing much easier, faster and more useful transparency effects. This also applies to other 'group-like' objects such as blends and clip-views.
Improved Photoshop plug-in support
- Supports a much wider range of third party Photoshop plug-ins including 'old style' non-scriptable and more recent 'scriptable' effects. It also supports alpha-channel effects. Compatibility with Xara3D for dramatic 3D effects - You can now copy vector graphics from Xara Xtreme, and paste into Xara3Dto create dramatic 3D effects, and then paste the result directly back into Xara Xtreme.
21,7 MB (22 857 260 bytes)