Remotely control and manage all workstations on your network with VNCScan Enterprise. Install the application, create and scan a new group which includes computers within a certain range of IPs, remotely deploy/remove VNC Remote Control on your computers, search computers for users' login, deploy standard settings for all of your VNC servers and connect to a computer of choice.
Creating a connection with a remote computer is now an easy task due to the 'VNC deployment Wizard'. This wizard will guide you through all the necessary steps needed for installing the application on a remote computer. In case you cannot connect to the remote machine after installation, make sure the firewalls are properly configured and run regedit.exe, go to the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" and alter the value for "forceguest" to 0 (zero). You need to do the above mentioned operation is because Windows is forcing remote connections to have guest access. Once the problem solved, you can remotely manage your computers.
Features of "VNCScan Enterprise Console"
· Scan for and deploy VNC Remote Control on your network
· Make use of Terminal Servers and XP Remote Control
· Manage unlimited computers with a deployable service
· Deploy standard settings for all of your VNC servers
· Execute scripts on remote computers
· Create custom commands for computers
· Create custom profiles and settings for VNC deployments
· Search your network for where a user is logged in
· Send Wake On LAN MagicPackets