VanDyke CRT v220.127.116.116 | Win32 |Size: 3.63 MB
CRT 5.2 builds on a foundation of rock-solid terminal emulation features with a new tabbed user interface and powerful new session management features.
CRT 5.2 enhances tab functionality with the ability to open new sessions in tabs, new scripting capabilities, and tab tooltips. Use the CTRL+TAB option to switch to the most recently used tab, and automate processes by using scripts to connect tabs, clone tabs, activate tabs, and close tabs.
New for CRT 5.2
New tab enhancements:
* Launching new tabs: With this new command-line option, you can launch new sessions in tabs in the current window.
* Scripting tabs: Working with tabs in scripts is supported through functions that allow scripts to connect tabs, clone tabs, activate tabs, and close tabs.
* CTRL+TAB: You can now set an option to have CTRL+TAB switch to the most recently used tab.
* Tooltips: Hover text for tab labels lets you see the full session name when the session name does not fit on the tab display.
Improved HTTP proxy support: Proxy setup is simplified with support for unauthenticated and basic HTTP proxies.
Display elapsed time: Know how long you've been connected by using the option to display the elapsed time in the status bar.
Paste on right mouse click: Quickly paste text into a session by using the option to paste on a right mouse click.
* Wide range of terminal emulations: VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Xterm, Wyse 50/60, and Linux console emulation with ANSI color.
* Great session management features: A tabbed UI and Activator tray utility minimize desktop clutter. Session settings can be saved in named sessions.
* Customization: Extensive session and keyboard customization.
* Powerful printing: Printing support, including pass-through printing.
* Scripting support and automation: Scripting language support for VBScript, JScript, and PerlScript. Easy logon automation.
* Named firewalls: You can create any number of firewall configurations that can be used on a session-specific basis.