UltraISO Premium Edition ver. 8.2.0 Build 1669 | 2,5 Mb
UltraISO is a ISO CD/DVD image file creating/editing/converting tool, it can directly edit the CD/DVD image file and extract files and folders from it, as well as directly make ISO files from your CD/DVD-ROM or hard disk. At the same time, you can maintain the ISO bootable information, thus creating your own bootable CD/DVDs. You now have the power to make and edit your own ISO files, and then burn them to CD/DVD for your own needs.
1. Duplicate disc to ISO file from CD-ROM.
2. Build file on hard disk, CD-ROM, net drive to one ISO file.
3. Extract files from ISO file.
4. Edit ISO file in many format (such as Nero burning ROM, Easy CD Creator, CDRWin, CloneCD, BlindWrite, etc.).
5. Make bootable ISO file.
6. Create/Edit Audio CD image.
1. Can directly edit the ISO image file.
2. Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
3. Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
4. Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
5. Can create CD image from CD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
6. Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO image.
7. Supports nearly all known CD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .BWI and so on) , and converts them to the standard ISO form image.
8. May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute
9. Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
10. Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the CD space.
11. Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
12. The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
13. There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD image file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive, those functions are really powerful.
Changes in UltraISO 8.2 PE (Premium Edition) (July 28, 2006):
+) Supports project file, which can be reused to compile ISOs or burn CDs and DVDs
+) Can compile IML (Sony PS2 CD/DVD Image) file to ISO, or import IML to UltraISO and burn it on-the-fly
+) Can create PS2 DVD images from files and folders directly
+) Keeps disc layout when editing PS2 DVD ISOs
+) Supports BlindWrite 6 (.B6T/.B6I) format
+) Supports keyboard operation to browse files (Can type path name, <Enter> and < BackSpace> to change folder)
+) New command line parameters for creating UDF DVD images (-udfdvd) and reading comand-line options from a text file (-cmd)
+) New option for setting language by uikey.ini
*) Fixed a on-the-fly burning problem with UDF volume (UltraBurn)
*) Fixed a conflicting problem with Alcohol 120% 220.127.116.1112 (SPTD)
*) Some minor improvements and bug fixes