Talisman Desktop ver.2.99 Build 2990 | 7,50 MB
Talisman Desktop (Talisman) is a desktop alternative and shell-replacement for Windows 9x/ME and NT/2000/XP, capable of transforming your desktop into an interface organized as you like. The program's basic purpose: Launch other applications in a new interface, instead of the standard Windows desktop. But the opportunities presented by "Talisman" are much broader. The program does not limit your computer fantasies - draw anything you like and arrange it as your imagination tells you to. When you get tired of looking at the same screen - change it all over again. If you are in a good mood - throw flowers and favorite photos on the screen. If you're not feeling so bright - leave the black screen with lonely Norton Commander or winking Bill Gates. Create invisible buttons - they will open those places and the pictures, known only to you. Construct galleries of the best pictures and photos. Simply create your own little world, created by and for you, instead of staring at the same lines of icons on your desktop, year after year.
- Windows Vista support.
- New "Theme Manager 3.0 beta", including: Theme Manager, Theme Installer, Theme Builder, Shape Builder, Object Collector.
- New TSHAPE 3.0 format for alpha-blended Shape objects.
- New "Resize" function for Shape objects. Now you can resize an unlocked Shape object by dragging its bottom-right (8x8 pixels) conner.
- New internal commands: restart, poweroff, hibernate. Use these commands to directly restart/shutdown or hibernate computer without Windows dialog.
- Antialiased arrows in AClock object.
- "Create new object" dialog window for dragging file procedure.
- Added new presets for "Default Button" in form settings.
- Added new icons for drives (Hard, Floppy, CD/DVD, Net, RAM).
- Fixed bug in commenu.mnu for inputbox object.
- Fixed bug in "load default menu" command of TOE.
- Fixed bug in "move cached form" procedure.
- Fixed bug in Button object "Redraw" command.
- Other changes and bug fixes.