Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition ver. 10.1.0.394 Client for Windows 32-bit | 27 Mb
Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition provides automated cross-platform virus and spyware protection for workstations and network servers to maximize enterprise-wide system uptime. Symantec System Center™ enables centralized configuration, deployment, policy management, alerting and reporting, and allows administrators to audit the network to determine which nodes are vulnerable to virus attacks. Administrators can manage client and server groups logically, and can create, deploy, and lock down security policies and settings to keep systems up-to-date and properly configured.
Integrated response content from the leader in information security helps organizations maximize uptime, reduce cost of ownership, and ensure the integrity of their data. Real-time protection reduces the risk of spyware and adware reaching the system, while automatic removal enables easy disposal of security risks. Side-effect repair automatically cleans up registry entries, files, and load points after hard-to-find spyware infections. Administrators have the flexibility to set their own security spyware and adware policies on an application-by-application basis, and gain maximum control over protection settings via the existing Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition management interface. Enhanced tamper protection guards all processes and registry entries from unauthorized access and attacks. Potential virus threats are automatically submitted for analysis to Symantec Security Response, which provides repair and response content. A forensic tracing feature helps administrators determine the source of blended threats that spread through open file shares. Advanced behavior blocking prevents client systems from being used for malicious outbound activities, such as sending worms via email. LiveUpdate technology provides a s ingle update to protect the enterprise from viruses, malware, and spyware. Client compliancy technology allows the administrator to ensure that mobile and remote systems connecting to corporate resources via VPN are compliant with security policies.
NAVEX™ and Digital Immune System™ technologies provide virus detection, analysis, and repairs via automated submission and response mechanisms. Expanded Threat Detection and Threat Categorization features detect unwanted spyware and adware, while a Threat Tracer feature helps administrators determine the source of blended threats spread through open file shares. Advanced behavior blocking prevents client systems from being used for malicious outbound activities, such as sending worms via email. A new Microsoft Installer results in self-healing capabilities and a 50% reduction in installation footprint. LiveUpdate™ technology allows administrators to configure automatic updates for virus definitions, including updates for definitions that are outdated.
Symantec VPN Sentry technology allows the administrator to ensure that mobile and remote systems connecting to corporate resources via VPN are compliant with security policies. The solution also ensures that machines not connected to the network can store and forward event data to administrators after reconnecting to the network.
- Provides advanced, enterprise-wide virus protection and monitoring from a single management console
- Expanded Threat Detection and Threat Categorization recognizes unwanted applications such as spyware and adware
- Threat Tracer identifies the source of blended threat attacks that spread via open file shares (e.g. Nimda)
- Outbound email worm heuristics prevent client systems from spreading worms via email
- Internet Email Attachment Scanning of incoming emails delivered through POP3 mail clients such as Microsoft® Outlook®, Eudora®, and Netscape Mail
- Symantec VPN Sentry ensures systems are in full compliance with corporate policy prior to accessing corporate network resources
- Store and Forward Alerts feature ensures that machines not connected to the network store and forward event data to administrators after reconnecting to the network
- In-Memory Scanning detects threats and can terminate suspect processes in memory before they cause damage
- Centralized network auditing capabilities help identify unprotected nodes, as well as those protected by Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition and select third-party security products
- Backed by Symantec™ Security Response, the world's leading Internet security research and support organization Comprehensive virus protection for enterprise workstations and network servers. You are welcome to download From OxyShare:http://www.oxyshare.com/get/166571430344aa25df8c0581.03404742/symantiv.html