Sony ACID Pro ver.6.0c Build 355 | 104 MB
This is profesional product for creating your own music, or do remixes, from Sony Pictures Digital! ACID Pro is revolutionary, loop-based music production software. Create original, royalty-free music in minutes with over 1,000 included loops, and over 20 ACID Projects included on the ACID Pro content CD, or record your own tracks and enhance them with onboard tools.
Use ACID Pro software to create your own songs, remix those tracks, produce 5.1 surround audio mixes, develop music beds, score your own videos and create music for web sites and Flash™ animations. While this revolutionary tool is intuitive and easy to use, its powerful enough for professional production. Work with a huge assortment of loops in multiple genres. ACID Pro software lets users compose using unlimited tracks of audio and MIDI, import and Beatmap complete songs. ACID Pro software saves to a variety of formats such as WAV, WMA, RM, AVI, and MP3.
* Music Creation Reformulated
In the world of digital music creation, ACID Pro software has always stood out from the crowd. Its automatic loop time-stretching and tempo-matching technology is second-to-none, and its straightforward pick, paint, and play functionality has helped make ACID Pro software the favorite loop-based music creation tool for millions of users worldwide. Now reformulated to add multitrack recording and full MIDI sequencing to its superior looping functionality, ACID Pro 6 software delivers a new formula for ground-breaking music creation: loops + multitrack + MIDI. Together, these key components add up to a full-featured professional music workstation unlike any other.
* Innovative Loop-Based Music Creation
ACID Pro software has been the leader in loop-based music creation for nearly ten years. Version 6 has all of the core ACID Pro features—automatic pitch and tempo matching, real-time loop previewing, unlimited tracks, and our signature pick, paint, and play interface—and new enhancements such as support for multiple media events per track, and automatic crossfades. ACID Pro 6 software also includes over 1,000 Sony Sound Series loops so you can start creating music right out of the box.
* Multitrack Audio and MIDI Recording
For uncompromising 24-bit, 192kHz sound quality production live or in-studio, ACID Pro 6 software has an expanded set of features for maximum audio performance. Whether you're on stage tracking a combo, or recording MIDI-based studio sequences, ACID Pro 6 software is the optimal platform for reliable multitrack production: on-the-fly punch in/out, unlimited tracks for audio and MIDI, control surface support, powerful plug-in processing, and 5.1 surround mixing.
* Comprehensive MIDI Support
ACID Pro 6 software has unparalleled support for MIDI sequencing, with real-time MIDI processing and precise control over MIDI events. All note and controller data can be recorded and edited on the timeline as easily as audio tracks. Use new track envelopes to automate and modify modulation, expression, or other types of MIDI controller data over time. Other new features let you record multiple tracks of MIDI, apply real-time MIDI quantization, perform filtering and processing, create and edit drum patterns.
* Superior Mixing and Editing
Nondestructive editing, unlimited tracks, and real-time pitch and tempo matching—ACID Pro 6 software has all of the essentials. ACID Pro 6 software includes our patent-pending Groove Mapping and Groove Cloning quantization tools, real-time event reverse, freehand envelope drawing, and support for alternate time signatures. Our unique Beatmapper tool makes remixing easy, and the Chopper tool helps you create impressive drum fills, stutters, and DJ-style effects.
* Professional Effects and Soft Synth Support
Expand your sound palette with native support for VST instruments, as well as VST and DirectX audio plug-ins. ACID Pro 6 software includes the Native Instruments KOMPAKT Sony ACID Pro edition and over 20 DirectX effects. Create resonant sweeps, dramatic fades, EQ changes and add effects with parameter automation. Integrate ACID Pro 6 software with your existing studio: full ReWire host and device support, ASIO, and control surface automation for devices such as the Mackie Control and Frontier Design TranzPort.
* Exclusive Quantization Tools
Transform loops and MIDI tracks into fresh, new sounds with our exclusive Groove Mapping and Groove Cloning quantization tools. Change the groove of a track, apply different grooves to the same track, extract a groove from one file and apply it to another, or even create custom grooves.
* Professional Workflow Features
The Media Manager is a powerful way to tag, organize, and search your collection of content. Use new project sections to quickly audition different arrangements of a project. Maximize efficiency with folder tracks and cluster editing. Use the convenient Clip Pool to easily choose and arrange the events you want to use in your compositions. Place multiple media clips on one track—automatic crossfades tie everything together. Deliver projects in nearly any format without leaving the ACID Pro 6 environment: integrated DAO CD burning, AC3, AIF, ATRAC, AVI, MOV, MP3, MPEG-1 & MPEG-2*, OGG, PCA, RM, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV.
Changes/Fixes in Version 6.0c:
* Fixed a problem that could cause a hang when AAS’s Lounge Lizard 3 is opened and an ACID project is autosaved.
* Default patch settings are not applied to VSTi soft synths when new tracks are added to a project.
* Fixed a bug so MP3s with Unicode ID3 tag information no longer cause problems with track names.
* A drawing issue has been resolved involving drum maps with note data outside their drum map parameters.
* Fixed a problem that could cause a crash when deleting a bus from a 5.1 surround sound project.
* Fixed a variety of issues with the Piano Roll Editor caused by dragging files from the Explorer to the ACID timeline.
* Fixed a bug so that MIDI notes selected using the in inline editing mode will play as displayed while loops are being previewed.
* Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when rendering to a new track using M-Audio Ozone with a USB connection.
* In 5.1 surround mode, when a track is routed to a bus, the Surround Master now receives the input monitoring signal.
* You can now pan tracks that are routed to a bus in stereo and 5.1 surround modes.
* Fixed a bug so bus levels are preserved after selecting Undo after a bus has been deleted.
* Fixed a bug that grayed out VSTi sub-busses when the main bus was muted.
* Fixed a bug that caused audio to stutter or drop out entirely during playback after UAD-1 effects had been added to the project.
* Fixed a bug so that busses are renamed to their default names when a new project with busses is opened using ACID’s default settings.
* Various improvements have been made for using ACID as a ReWire device.
* Fixed various VSTi window sizing issues.
* Added program change maps for the Korg Karma, Korg Triton rack (system version 1.52), and E-mu Planet Earth.
* Resolved an issue so audio and MIDI ports remain open when focus is lost and the Preferences pane is open.
* You can now undo a key change to a MIDI clip.
* Fixed a bug that could cause ACID to hang when adding keyframes to 5.1 surround projects.
* Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when you import MIDI files with no note data into your project.
* Fixed a bug that prevented NI Akoustik Piano, E-mu Emulator X, and Proteus X from loading properly.
* Resolved two issues regarding undoing MIDI program changes:
-Undoing a MIDI program change now updates MIDI drum maps with the proper settings.
-Undoing a MIDI program change now updates MIDI devices or soft synths with the proper settings.
* Fixed a bug that caused audio glitches at the start of playback in a project with two MIDI tracks routed to a DLS soft synth.
* Fixed a problem with incorrect event clips caused by removing unused clips and then selecting Undo.
* Resolved an issue so that you have the option of choosing any audio editor that is configured and not just the first one listed under the Tools menu.
* Implemented key support for MIDI clips. You can set a MIDI clip's key on the Clip Pool tab of the MIDI Track Properties window. A clip's key affects playback and now notes are drawn in events.
-When you create a new MIDI clip, the key is set to None.
-When you open a MIDI file, ACID will set the clip's key based on the MIDI file. If a clip contains key changes, only the first is used.
-When you open a MIDI file as a project, the ACID project key is updated to match the MIDI file.
-When a clip's key is set, the project key and key change markers are applied to MIDI clips. MIDI notes in events are drawn as WYSIWYH
(what you see is what you hear).
* Implemented various optimizations for memory usage and performance.
* Improved performance for ASIO drivers that do not notify host applications of buffer-size changes.
* Improved handling for MIDI track, clip, and event pitch-shifting.
* Clip names in the Clip Pool window are now updated when clips are saved to new file names.
* Fixed a bug that prevented arming multiple MIDI tracks for recording.
* Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when renaming an unnamed clip in the Clip Pool.
* Fixed a problem that could cause MIDI clips to drop notes during looped playback.
* An issue has been resolved that prevented FXPansion BFD MIDI files from being added to the ACID timeline.
* Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when changing the channel of a track routed to a ReWire device.
* Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when closing Reason when in use by tracks in your ACID project.
* Fixed a problem that could cause a crash when playing back with certain audio plug-ins (including Antares Filter and Sony Pitch Shift).
* Fixed a problem that could cause a crash or hang when using the Undo command after MIDI step recording.
* Fixed a problem that could cause a hang when arming an audio track for recording while recording MIDI data.
* Fixed a problem that could cause NRPN and RPN MIDI data sent to the DLS soft synth to respond incorrectly to pitch bend or controller data.
* Fixed a bug that could cause dropouts when routing a multichannel VSTi's outputs to a bus other than the Master bus.
* Fixed a bug that could cause dropouts or timing irregularities when routing a multichannel VSTi to a non-in-place plug-in (such as Time Stretch, Pitch-Shift without preserving duration, and some Vibrato settings).
* Fixed a problem that could cause the MIDI Step Record dialog to remain active after canceling step recording.