Softeza Development Actual Installer v2.4 Retail | Win32 |Size: 1.1 MB
If you are a developer looking for a reliable, easy-to-use and efficient software installer, lean back and relax - you have just found it! Actual Installer is a professional tool for creating great-looking installation packages with incredible ease! The wizard-driven interface allows you to forget about tedious and time-consuming scripting – the program will take good care of this. All you need to do is to fill out the necessary forms and attach the documents that you want the end-user to read.
Along with the basic installation functions, Actual Installer features some advanced capabilities, such as multilingual installations, registry and INI files modification, checking the system specifications for their compliance with the program requirements, setting file associations, registering fonts and ActiveX components, protecting the setup files with a password and much more! All of these features take just several minutes to configure and compile into a compact setup file. Even the most demanding users will be pleasantly surprised by the visual aspect of the installation packages created by Actual Installer.
Many companies have opted for the Actual Installer instead of resorting to using custom-built and much more expensive installation systems. The reason is simple - Actual Installer has everything a professional developer needs at a great price! Actual Ins
* Ease of use. 5 minutes is all you need to create a quality installation package;
* Support for Windows 95, 98, 2000, 2003, XP, Me, NT 4.0 versions;
* Single-file self-extracting executable;
* Excellent compression (much better than Zip);
* Multi-language installations. The Readme and License Agreement texts can also be specified separately for every language;
* License Agreement and ReadMe texts displayed in the TXT or RTF formats;
* System requirement checking;
* Registry and INI files modification;
* File associations;
* Creating shortcuts;
* Fonts and COM (DLL In-Proc servers, Type Libraries) registrations;
* Execution of custom commands;
* Query the User information;
* Many installer variables;
* Complete uninstall opportunities;
* Support for Add/Remove Programs applet;
* Support for Uninstall feedback;
* Support for custom installer logo bitmaps;
* Support for Silent installation.