Reg Organizer offers a variety of tools required for effective System Registry and configuration files management. This software lets you view, edit and clean the Registry and preview the registry files you want to import (including the ability to preview files directly from Windows Explorer). The automatic Registry cleanup mode helps you optimize your system performance. You can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application - Reg Organizer does this job quicker and better than other similar programs.
* Registry editor for viewing and editing the System Registry, manipulating the Registry keys and values, exporting and importing the key values etc.
* Registry Cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registy errors. These include searching the Registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues.
* Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the Registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn't be identified by other similar programs.
* Ablilty to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
* Ability to get information about any selected Registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
* Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the System Registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the Registry.
* Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
* Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the Registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
* Built-in software uninstaller. It can take snapshots before and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made by an app like it was never installed. Besides, this feature can be used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components.
* Configuration files management. Reg Organizer lets you open and edit (i.e. add/delete/modify keys and sections) INI files of various applications.
* Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
* Importing new types of configuration files previously unknown to the program. You can describe a new type of configuration file using the Import Panel. After that the program will be able to load, edit and modify these files in the same way as any standard file type.