Registry Easy 1.5 | Win32 | Size: 1,63 Mb
The Windows registry is a database repository for information about a computer's configuration. Installing and uninstalling software can make your registry a mess, leading to decreased PC performance and causing computer crashes. The registry keep growing when you use Windows. When the registry becomes very large, your computer's performance can decrease and cause it to be unstable. Some computer users will spend a lot of time and effort going through the registry and editing it manually. Not only can this be a daunting task, it is also a risky one.
RegistryEasy uses a high-performance detection algorithm to quickly identify missing and invalid references in your Windows registry. With a few easy steps RegistryEasy will scan your entire Windows registry for any invalid or obsolete entries and provides a list of the registry errors found, you can then choose to selectively clean each item or automatically repair them all. For your convenience and protection RegistryEasy can also make a backup of any repairs made so that you can easily recover any changes if required. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
* High-performance scan
* Automatic/manual removal
* Back-up registry
* Program shortcuts
* Removes Invalid dll entries
* Deletes empty registry keys
* Checks invalid class yeys
* Organizes Windows startup items
* Add/remove program manager
* Junk files cleaner
* IE restore
* Browser HOM manager
* Auto updated
* Clean history records (New!)
* Optimizes registry (New!)
* Detected the most number of accurate problems.
* Cleans registry, fixes PC errors and
* optimizes PC for better performance.
* Prevent application crashes.
* Load windows faster.
* Run applications smoothly.
* Maintain your system like new.
* Manage your Internet Explore more handle.
* Regain disk space.
* Protect your privacy.
* Easy to use, save your time and energy.