R-Studio ver.3.6 Build 123532 | 4,76 MB
R-Studio - the most comprehensive data recovery software and undelete tool supports FAT12/16/32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000), Ext2FS (Linux) file systems and recovers files both on local logical and physical disks and disks on remote computers over the networks, even if their partition structures are damaged or deleted.
Unformat, unerase and file recovery after FDISK, MBR destruction, FAT damaged, virus infection. Creates drive image for further data recovery operations.
Dynamic disk support. Damaged RAID (Volume and Stripe sets) reconstruction. Recovering encrypted files, compressed files and alternative data streams.
File or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor, which supports NTFS file attribute editing. R-Studio was created thanks to new unique technologies. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovering.
Here are some key features of "RStudio Data Recovery Software":
· Standard "Windows Explorer" - style interface.
· Data recovery over Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Linux and UNIX.
· Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32,NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista), Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux), UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD).
· Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista), Basic and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema.
· Damaged RAID recovery. If OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
· Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or its part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks.
· Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
· Recovering data if:
· FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
· VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
· Recognizes localized names.
· Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
· File or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.