QuickTime Alternative (QT7) 1.80 | 12 MG
The QuickTime plugins include iPIX and QuickTimeVR. As a bonus, Internet Explorer will play all QuickTime movies that are embedded in a webpage. You do need a media player that is capable of playing QuickTime files.
Features of QuickTime Alternative 1.80 :
- Media Player Classic [version 220.127.116.11 rev 611]: this is a full-featured player which has internal decoding support for DVD, MPEG-2, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3 and DTS. It also has internal support for opening Matroska and Ogg containers. Media Player Classic is also capable of playing QuickTime and RealMedia content if those codecs are installed.
- QuickTime Codecs [version 18.104.22.168]: required for playing QuickTime content.
- QuickTime DirectShow filter: allows you to play QuickTime content in all DirectShow enabled players.
Without this filter QuickTime content can only be played in Media Player Classic.
- QuickTime plugin for Internet Explorer: allows you to view QuickTime content that is embedded in a webpage. It is installed together with the QuickTime codecs.
- QuickTime plugin for Opera/Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape: allows you to view QuickTime content that is embedded in a webpage.
- Extra plugins for QuickTime: plugins for viewing some special formats that are sometimes used on webpages.
- CoreAVC: is an external filter for Media Player classic
- CoreAAC: is an AAC DirectShow filter decoder based on FAAD2.
Features of QuickTime Alternative Lite 1.80 :
- QuickTime Codecs [version 22.214.171.124]
- QuickTime plugin for Internet Explorer
- QuickTime plugin for Opera/Mozilla/Netscape
- Extra plugins for QuickTime
- DirectShow MOV parser
- DirectShow QuickTime decoder wrapper
Changes in QuickTime Alternative 1.80 :
- Updated CoreAVC to version 126.96.36.199
- The QuickTime ActiveX control for Internet Explorer is now listed as a separate component in the installer
- Improved .mov downloader
- Added Gabest MP4 splitter