PSP Audioware Neon 1.10 HR VST | Win32 | Size: 8,66 Mb
PSP Neon is a fully featured linear phase equalizer that offers eight bands of equalization, each of which can be assigned one of seven filter types. PSP Neon uses frequency-domain fast convolution based linear phase algorithms for the best balance between CPU efficiency and phase accuracy. For those who want to use the excellent analog-modeled PSP Neon filters in even more CPU critical applications, you can even toggle off the linear phase mode and take advantage of PSP Neon's minimum phase error Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) mode!
PSP Neon also features one of our most user friendly interfaces ever, offering unparalleled easy of workflow. Once you experience for yourself the pristine, transparent response and intuitive design of this plug-in, we believe it will become your “go to” linear phase equalizer for mastering and other critical audio applications.
* Operation at high sample rates (up to 192kHz)
* PSP Audioware's proprietary FAT mode
* Independent processing and control of each stereo channel
* Stereo and Mid-Side operation
* High and Max resolution modes for unparalleled fidelity in the most demanding applications