PortSight Task Scheduler executes long-running and resource-intensive tasks asynchronously, on the server side, which makes your ASP.NET applications more robust and improves user experience.
Where can I use it?
PortSight Task Scheduler can be used for any ASP.NET application where you need to:
* avoid server time outs
* schedule and execute server-side tasks
* execute long-running tasks asynchronously
* serialize tasks that access shared data or require a lot of server resources
* execute server utilities and commands under a privileged account
Schedule and execute from ASP.NET …
* command line utilities
* SQL commands
* Web download
* e-mails sending
* any custom process, such as generation of reports, daily summaries calculations, etc.