This multifunctional periodic table is an excellent tool for both students and serious researchers. It has over 20 types of data on each element and all known isotopes in customizable, user-expandable tables. All sixteen numeric data types (plus any user-added data) can be corelated in particle or line graphs. Includes a powerful chemical equation balancer that can solve the most complex organic reactions and calculate molecular weights and amounts of reagents.
- Complete data on the chemical elements of the Periodic Table including atomic mass, ionization potentials, electroconductivity, electronegativity, density, place and time of discovery (more then 20 various data types for each element).
- Provides information on more than 890 isotopes of the 111 elements, including natural abundance, half-life and decay mode.
- Balances the most complicated chemical equations.
- You can add numerical and/or text information on each chemical element and have it represented in tables and/or displayed in particle or line graphs.
- Displays graphs of any two of the supplied categories of numerical data on each element (can also graph user-entered numerical data).
- Displays the Periodic Table of Elements in all of the standard configurations using customizable styles and colour schemes.
- Determines the oxidation degree of each element in compound.
- Organizes and displays the complete series of chemical activity of metals.
- Converts temperature from one scale to another.
- Automatic checking of the reaction equation.