Net Monitor for Employees Professional 2.9.1 | Win32 | Size: 3,73 Mb
Net Monitor for Employees Professional allows you to see screens of computers connected to the network. This way you can observe what your employees are doing! Additionally, you have the ability to take control of a remote computer by controlling the mouse and keyboard. You can also send a message to remote computer and/or lock the remote computer.
* Displaying a live picture of a remote computer.
* You can take control of a remote computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
* More remote screens can be displayed in a table.
* A remote screen can be zoomed to an actual size.
* The name of the connected user is displayed.
* You can lock selected remote computers
* You can display a message on selected remote computers.
* When lower bandwidth is required, the refresh interval can be enlarged.
* Automatic connection to a remote computer is optional.
* Settings for the agent are encrypted and password protected.
* Connection to a remote computer is password protected.
* Access to monitoring the console is password protected. If more users use the same computer, different profiles and access passwords can be set.
* More monitoring consoles can be connected to the same remote computer - you can monitor your employees from different locations.
* Agent can run as an NT service (for Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003).
* Agent can run as a process (Windows 95, 98, Me).
* Application can optionally use encrypted communication.
* Agent can be remotely installed.