Kerio MailServer 6.2.1 Build 1663 | 45.8MB
Kerio MailServer™ represents a new generation of mail servers designed for corporate networks. To help combat increasing security threats, Kerio MailServer™ offers a wide range of features to keep email from being intercepted, infected by computer viruses, or sent as spam. Kerio MailServer is state-of-the-art secure email server allowing companies to collaborate via email, shared contacts, shared calendars and tasks.
* Secure mail. Kerio MailServer is a super-fast secure multiple domain mail server working with all POP3 and IMAP desktop mail clients for Windows, Linux and Mac.
* Anti-virus protection. Unique internal antivirus control is a part of both versions of the mail server: Kerio MailServer with integrated McAfee Antivirus and Kerio MailServer with support for external antiviruses (Avast, AVG, eTrust, NOD32, Sophos, Symantec).
* Anti-spam protection. By standard, Kerio MailServer comes with built-in SpamEliminator providing comprehensive spam detection and blocking. A powerful set of innovative anti-spam tools such as Caller ID, directory harvest attack protection and bandwidth limitation help companies significantly reduce the legal and security risks associated with spam.
* Kerio WebMail & Kerio WebMail Mini. Two different web-based email clients, one with the look and feel of Microsoft Outlook and the other optimized for viewing email on PDA devices, provide users with both comfort and speed while working from most modern web browsers, including Safari and Firefox.
* Groupware. As a replacement for Microsoft Exchange, Kerio MailServer provides the same access to shared calendars, shared contacts and tasks from Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Entourage, and Kerio WebMail, while delivering lower TCO and better user experience for SMEs.
* Easy administration. Administrators can download, install and configure the mail server in minutes. Simple wizards assist with most common administration tasks. Administration console allows for secure remote access and provides bookmarks for multiple servers.
* Migration tool from Microsoft Exchange. To help companies migrate from Microsoft Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 to Kerio MailServer, Kerio offers Kerio Exchange Migration Tool. It migrates users, folder structure, messages, all attachments, calendars, contacts and tasks.
* Directory services. Managing user accounts in Kerio MailServer is possible using either the internal database or external directory services. Kerio MailServer has seamless integration with Active Directory on Windows and Apple Open Directory on Mac OS X Server.
* Scalability. Kerio MailServer is a scalable messaging server that can support anywhere from 20 users, in a small local area network, to several thousands of users running from just one server. One server easily supports 500 concurrent IMAP users with anti-virus and anti-spam filter running without a hit on performance.
* Supported operating systems. Kerio MailServer runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003, server and desktop editions, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux and Mac OS X. Kerio Outlook Connector for Microsoft Outlook runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003.Download Kerio MailServer 6.2.1 Build 1663Download Download Kerio MailServer 6.2.1 Build 1663 KG