Insofta Document Backup v3.6 | 2.9 MB
Home Page: http://www.insofta.com/documentbackup/
Document Backup is an easy-to-use program intended to automatically back up important data to your hard disk, a local area network, a CD or DVD. Compressed backups (in the zip format) save space and incremental backups save time.
Encrypting your backup copy will keep it safe and unavailable to an unwanted eye. Nobody but you or persons you authorize will be able to access the backup data.
Thanks to the built-in scheduler, you can stop worrying about the safety of your data. Document Backup makes backups of your data in a fully automatic mode.
The convenient setup wizards of Document Backup make the process of creating backup copies easy even for a beginner, but advanced options are also available.
Main features of Document Backup:
- Completely secure backup. Your data will be protected with the most advanced encryption methods.
- Compressing data to the Zip format.
- Backing up to CD or DVD.
- Automatically splitting archives to several disks if necessary.
- Incremental backup (only data modified since the last backup will be backed up.)
- Powerful and fully customizable scheduler will backup your data completely automatically.
- A system of backup items will allow you to flexibly customize the backup schedule.
- Restore Data Wizard will allow you to restore only the files you select.
- All backup operations are logged.
- Free technical support.
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003
- Approximately 1 MB of free disk space is required for the program to run. Additional free disk space may be necessary for storing backup files. No additional system components are required.
Thanks to TEAM DVT
Read the NFO
Untested by me.