Heaventools PE Explorer v1.98.R4 | Win32 | Size: 2.8 MB
PE Explorer is the most feature-packed tool for rapid reverse engineering and understanding the inner workings of PE files (EXE, DLL, ActiveX controls, and several other Windows executable formats). It comes with a PE File Viewer, Disassembler, Exported/Imported API Function Viewer, API Function Syntax Lookup, Resource Editor and a Dependency Scanner. Once inside, file structure and design can be analyzed, problems diagnosed, changes made and resources rebuilt and repaired. It tells you just about every little detail you could possibly want to know about a PE file, and provides insights into how a program works. On top of all that, PE Explorer has UPX and Upack Unpackers built in.
• Added the WinUpack/Upack Unpacker plug-in.
• Improved detection of files with non-standard PE headers.
• Bugfix: PE Explorer occasionally hangs on startup on some systems (the splash screen is displayed and then hangs in there).
• Added the options to save and load the disassembly listing and all the changes made to continue on later.
• Added the shortcut key to switch between the Disassembler and the main PE Explorer window.
• Bugfix: Displaying addresses in the View tabs didn't work.
• Other minor bugfixes.
• Added the button to jump to a selected address in the Disassembler.