GFI WebMonitor for ISA Server v3.1.20060515 | 18.2 MB
Home Page: http://www.gfi.com/webmon/
Internet access control & real time monitoring of users’ web activity
Companies must exercise some control over users’ web browsing habits – not only to ensure productive use of the Internet but also to safeguard users from adult sites and to ensure that downloads are virus free. The traditional full-blown web proxy filters are cumbersome to install/administer and expensive to buy, while log file analyzers are awkward to use and do not allow for real-time monitoring and blocking.
Virus scanning of downloads and real-time access control
GFI WebMonitor is a utility for Microsoft ISA Server that allows you to monitor the sites users are browsing and what files they are downloading – in REAL TIME. In addition it can block access to adult sites as well as performing anti-virus scanning on all downloads. GFI WebMonitor is the perfect solution to transparently exercise a degree of access control over users’ browsing habits and ensure legal compliance – in a manner that will not alienate your network users!
Why use GFI WebMonitor?
> Monitors web browsing and FTP downloading in real time
> Blocks access to adult sites (via ISA Server Destination/URL Sets)
> Runs anti-virus scan on all user downloads
> Enables you to check traffic that jams your bandwidth and stop it on the fly
> Provides website rating support.
• Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP 3) or 2003 Server.
• Microsoft ISA server 2000 (not firewall only mode) OR Microsoft ISA server 2004 (Standard or Enterprise).
• Microsoft Internet explorer to access GFI WebMonitor.
• Microsoft .NET Framework version 1.1.
• 200 MB free hard disk space.
• Note: It is not possible to run GFI WebMonitor 3 concurrently with GFI DownloadSecurity; GFI DownloadSecurity must be disabled from ISA Server while GFI WebMonitor 3 is running.
For exact system requirements, please see the installation chapter http://www.gfi.com/webmon/webmon3installation.pdf.
More Screenshots: http://www.gfi.com/webmon/webmonscreenshots.htm
Download @ RapidShare
Thanks to SSG Team