GetData Graph Digitizer ver. 2.22 | 1,98 Mb
GetData Graph Digitizer is a program for digitizing graphs and plots. It is often necessary to obtain original (x,y) data from graphs, e.g. from scanned scientific plots, when data values are not available. GetData Graph Digitizer allows to easily get the numbers in such cases. Digitizing is a four step process:
1. open a graph,
2. set the scale (coordinate system),
3. digitize (automatically or manually), and
4. copy data to the clipboard, or
export to TXT, XLS, XML, DXF or EPS file.
Main features of GetData Graph Digitizer are:
* supported graphics formats are TIFF, JPEG, BMP and PCX;
* two algorithms for automatic digitizing;
* convenient manual digitizing;
* reorder tool for easy points reordering;
* save/open workspace, which allows to save the work and return to it later;
* obtained data can be copied to the clipboard;
* export to the formats: TXT (text file), XLS (MS Excel), XML, DXF (AutoCAD) and EPS (PostScript).
Thanks for original uploader