Foxit PDF Editor v1.4 Build 1325 | 2MB
Thanks to Foxit PDF Editor, you can finally edit your PDF documents the way you've wanted.
Graphic Editor: you can use our graphic editor to change any graphic shapes (lines, polygons, curves, stroked, filled, etc.). You can insert whole new graphic objects (select "Object:Add Graph:Add New Graphic" menu item) or modify existing ones (select "Graphic Editing" from popup menu when you right-click on a graphic object);
Clipping Editor: you can add/modify/remove clipping layers of any visual object so the visible part of the object can be anything you want (find all the new clipping features in the "Clipping" pane);
Image Editor: you can make some simple but useful changes to any existing image (select "Image Editing" from popup menu when you right-click on an image object);
Page level operations: you can import/export PDF pages, or change page layout. These new features are accessible from "Page" menu.
Foxit PDF Editor Features:
* Open existing PDF documents for editing, or create brand new PDF documents;
* Display PDF documents in full detail, with quality almost matching Adobe(R) Reader.
* Zoom in and zoom out page display;
* Fast and reliable WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing;
* Insert new pages, delete pages completely;
* Insert new text objects, using embedded or non-embedded fonts;
* Insert lines, and other simple graphic shapes;
* Insert images from bitmap files;
* Delete any type of object from the page;
* Change font, font size, color and other text attributes for text objects;
* Change line width, fill type, color, and other graphic attributes for graph objects;
* Transform any type of objects, including rotation, shearing, scaling, and moving;
* You can make single or multiple selections of page objects, so you can change or delete them by
* Undo any type of editing (insert, delete, or change) you have done;
* Copy and paste any type of objects, single or group, from or to any PDF page, within the same
document, or between different PDF documents;
* Copy and paste pure text from or to any other Windows applications;
* Copy and paste image from or to any other Windows applications;
* Save modified document into the same PDF file, or another new PDF file.
* Foxit PDF Editor runs on Windows 98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/2003.