Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include ReplayGain support, low memory footprint and native support for several popular audio formats.Key Features
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, WMA, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA.
- Full unicode support.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats).
- ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.Last Changes
- Properties dialog improvements
- Startup/shutdown speed optimizations
- Added LAME version and partial settings detection for MP3 files
- Replaced old “Fix MP3 Header” command with a new set of MP3-related utility commands
- “ID3v2 Writer Compatibility Mode” with workarounds for common bugs in other software’s ID3v2 implementations
- “Copy” button in components list
- freedb support now included with the installer
- Rewritten embedded cuesheet metadata handling
- Rewritten ReplayGain info editor dialog
- ABX bugfixes
- Added WMA tag editing support