soft | EXE | ~6 MB || KG | RAR | ~1 MB
Firegraphic 8 is designed for Photoshop® users to work with images easier and faster. The Firegraphic engine loads thumbnails and images fast, and leaves more RAM for your Photoshop. Firegraphic is a powerful yet easy-to-use digital imaging management software which gives you a faster and easier way to import, view, organize, edit, print, and share your photo collections.
|“||Firegraphic Main Features:|
- Super fast thumbnail and image loading
- Access to all image folders in one central location
- Batch processing feature that enables you to resize, convert, rename, or apply filters to multiple images at one time
- Ability to input valuable properties for your images such as the author, date created, description and keywords
- Fast search engine that allows you search through your image collections and obtain results instantly
- Easy printing that enables you to print multiple images on one page
- E-mail your images to your friends and family in a single click
- Import images from your digital devices easily
Firegraphic 8 Features:
- Improved Memory Usage - Firegraphic consumes very low memory and leaves more memory for you to edit your photos in the image editor.
- RAW File Formats Supported - Firegraphic 8 now supports RAW file formats from digital cameras*. (* Camera Manufacturer RAQ Support: Canon, Kodak, Nikon, Olympus)
- Easy to work with third party image editors - The Compact Mode lets you view and edit photos with a third party image editor much easier.
- Redesigned user interface - the new Firegraphic user interface let you switch between the compact mode and advanced mode, which gives you a better way to work with your photos.
- Flexible printing options - Get the most from your photo paper and print photos any way you want - individual photos, photo packages, and contact sheets.
- Change the Firegraphic skin color - Get rid of the standard Windows blue color and change the Firegraphic skin color to your favorite color or according to your mood.
- Change thumbnails size easily - Whenever you want to make the thumbnail bigger or smaller, move the thumbnail size slider at the bottom of Firegraphic to change to the size you want.
- Customizable Toolbar and Viewer's context menu - Customize the tools in your toolbar and the Context menu in the Viewer to suit your working basis.
As usual in my posts
.: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :.
Grab it here:
1. I will ALWAYS upload to SendSpace - until it will be possible. I am SUPPORTING COMPETITIVE ENVIROMENT.
2. I will NEVER re-upload files somewhere else - RapidShare, MyTempDir etc., see point 1.
3. From now on I will NOT REACT to messages like service down, broken link, file deleted, re-upload etc. This has one simple reason - like every other free service, only number of users or bandwith is service limit, see point 2.
4. SendSpace has NEVER DELETED my files, UNLESS they reached 14 DAYS INACTIVITY, see point 3.
5. My POSTS were, are and will be always like this: TAKE IT or LEAVE IT, I spent my private time and bandwith to UL them.