Film Tracker ver. 2.2
Film Tracker Software will help you organize all your movies with over 19 different fields including Title, Category, three different Actor Fields, Review, Length, Value, Copyright Date, Director, Producer, Condition, Location, graphic, and Rating. Also included, are two custom fields that you can use for whatever information you like. The librarian fields 'Lent to' and 'Date Lent' will help you keep track of who has borrowed your movies.
Film Tracker has a simple, easy-to-use interface that not only makes it easy to enter information, but also makes it easy to browse, sort, and print reports on the information you have entered. There is a section to enter your own review of the film as well as one to enter the cast or other people who played a key role in making the film. Another nice feature is the 'Find' button, which enables you to search for information as your database of movies grows.
Additional features include:
1) Custom reports allows you to print reports that include any combination of the fields, sorted by any of the fields, and in any range.
2) Graphic Field
3) Total number of movies shown on the main screen
4) Custom Fields lets you change the name of any of the fields.
5) Label printing including video face and video spine.
6) Conversion to and from .csv files allows you to use other database files and programs.