Cool Magic Audio Editor Pro ver.10.3.10 | 7,40 MB
Friendly interface allows you to perform lots of different operations in easy way. You can use it to record your own music, voice or other audio, edit it, mix it with other audio or musical parts, add effects like Reverb, Chorus, and Echo, and master it so that you can burn it to a CD, post it on the World Wide Web, or e-mail it. Magic Audio Editor pro supports all major audio file formats.
Magic Audio Editor pro will be interesting for professionals and amateurs, it is very easy to use, it enables you to perform a lot of operations without any difficulties. Once you get started you will be surprised to see the possibilities this program offers to you.
Magic Audio Editor pro is a tool that helps you edit audio files.
So what are the main functions of Magic Audio Editor pro? Suppose you have recorded some audio data, now you can do whatever you want with it: cut it, copy, paste, move, the same operations that you can do with the text in a word processor. In case you make a mistake, press Undo button, and try again.
Magic Audio Editor pro has a great variety of audio effects and tools: Echo, Delay, Flanger, Reverb, Phaser, Quick Filters, FFT Filter, Amplify and many others.
With the help of Magic Audio Editor pro you can also analyze your audio data. Waveform View, Spectral View are at your disposal.
Magic Audio Editor Pro provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and is designed for the everyday user. You do not need to be a professional to use Magic Audio Editor pro!
Here are some key features of "Magic Audio Editor pro":
· Create, import and export audio files.
· Display audio files in the waveform or the spectral view modes and apply zooming.
· Record audio from any available audio source and play audio files.
· Edit and master audio with the following tools (Cut, Copy, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
· Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo).
· Apply different filters (BandPassFilter, FFTFilter, HighPassFilter, HighShelfFilter, LowPassFilter, LowShelfFilter, NotchFilter).