Do your applications look a little boring?
Would you like to get spectacular yet easy to use visual effects? Billenium Effects will give your applications a different touch without interfering with your existing code. For example, just by dropping two components to your Splash Screen or About form they will be shown with a professional transition effect that will delight your customers. First impressions count!
Are you a multimedia developer?
You have no better choice, our professional effects are OS independent. You'll get translucent controls working not only under Windows XP, but also under Windows 95, 98, NT, Me and 2000. You can use transitions not only with pictures but with any rectangle area of your forms, using your favorite components.
Cleaner yet powerful interfaces are possible by using embedded forms. Wizard or explorer-like interfaces are also easy. If you like TFrame but want better runtime capabilities then take a look at TFormContainer.
Useful for any kind of application.
You will find interesting features for all your projects, whether they are games, multimedia, educational, technical or business applications.
Billenium Effects is a mature product which uses proven technology. Our constant effort in giving the best support and improving the library has raised it as the best choice in its field.
New in Version 4.0
- Totally redesigned transitions architecture for improved flexibility
- New! Support for Delphi 2006 and C++ Builder 2006
- New! TTEImage control with asynchronous (threaded) transitions native support
- Improved controls rendering algorithm
- Created an interface for third party components compatibility
- New! transition export component
- New! showing/closing form animations
- New! closing form transitions (under Windows 2000 and XP)
- Improved transitions editor: asynchronous preview and optional autopreview
- New! Page transition
- New! Pixelate transition
- New! Blur transition
- New! Random transition
- New! SmoothBand property in the Wipe transition
- New! MaskMode (Stretch, Tile or Zoom) property in the Bitmap mask transition
- Added a random direction setting for transitions
- Added a 7th smoothing level in circle, diagonal, interlaced and radial transitions
- Much faster roll transition
Improved TransitionList editor
- New! PictureMode value: 'fcpmZoom'
- OnAfterShow event in TFormTransitions
- ClearLRUHistory method in TFormContainer
Download Part - Two
Download Part - Three
Download Part - Four
Download Part - Five
Download Part - Six