BASCOM-AVR 18.104.22.168 | 6,9 Mb
BASCOM-AVR is the original Windows BASIC COMPILER for the AVR family. It is designed to run on W95/W98/NT/W2000 and XP
* Structured BASIC with labels.
* Structured programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE.
* Fast machine code instead of interpreted code.
* Variables and labels can be as long as 32 characters.
* Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single , DOUBLE and String variables.
* Support for the DOUBLE. Not found in any AVR compiler, BASCOM gives you the advantage to crunch huge numbers with the DOUBLE(8 byte Floating Point)
* Large set of Trig Floating point functions. Date & Time calculation functions.
* Compiled programs work with all AVR microprocessors that have internal memory.
* Statements are highly compatible with Microsoft’s VB/QB.
* Special commands for LCD-displays , I2C chips and 1WIRE chips, PC keyboad, matrix keyboad, RC5 reception, software UART, SPI , graphical LCD, send IR RC5, RC6 or Sony code.
* TCP/IP with W3100A chip.
* Local variables, user functions, library support.
* Integrated terminal emulator with download option..
* Integrated simulator for testing.
* Integrated ISP programmer (application note AVR910.ASM).
* Integrated STK200 programmer and STK300 programmer. Also supported is the low cost Sample Electronics programmer. Can be built in 10 minutes! Many other programmers supported via the Universal Interface.
* Editor with statement highlighting.
* Context sensitive help.
* Perfectly matches the following boards :
o DT006 SimmStick from Dontronics
o MAVRIC and the MAVRIC-II from BDMICRO.
o AVR robot controller (ARC 1.1) from L. Barello
o Active Mega8535 Micro Board from Active Robots
* DEMO version compiles 4KB of code. Well suited for the AT90S2313.
* English an German Books available
* Special Tcp/Ip library, AT mouse simulator, AT keyboard simulator and others are available as add on.