AudioRetoucher v126.96.36.199 | Win32 | Size: 1.36 MB
AudioRetoucher is an audio effect processor that changes the pitch and tempo of an audio composition. With AudioRetoucher the sound of an instrument or voice might be modified slightly, to make a vocalist or instrumentalist's job easier in dealing with difficult keys, and usually involves no more than a half-step (semitone) or possibly whole step (whole tone) change. Vocal pitch may also be speeded up to "smooth out" a performance, or to make the singer sound younger. It may be used for special effects like famous Chipmunks recordings were created by recording vocal tracks at a slow speed, then boosting them to normal at playback. In additional, AudioRetoucher may work as Bass and Treble booster.
AudioRetoucher Main Features:
* Support for MP3 and WAV files
* Pitch Shift - filter to increase or decrease Speed and Pitch(Key) of audio file.
* Pitch Scale - filter to increase or decrease the Pitch(Key) of an audio file without changing the Tempo.
* Change Tempo - filter to increase or decrease the Tempo without changing the Pitch(Key).
* Bass Boost - filter to Amplify Low Frequencys of audio file.
* Treble Enhancer - filter to Amplify High Frequencys of audio file.
* Super fast processing speed provided as it full supports Intel Pentium D Processor and AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor which ensures full use of your CPU.
* Easy to use as all settings are displayed in the interface which are easy to handle.
* Lifetime free upgrades
* DJs can use AudioRetoucher to make the music tempo suitable for dancing.
* Singers can change the key of backing track to match the voice.
* Dictation and Transcription tasks
* Funny sound effects
* …and much more