Applied Acoustic Systems Tassman VSTi v4.0 | Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP | 15.3 MB
Tassman 4 - Sound Synthesis Studio
The Tassman is a modular sound synthesis studio based on Applied Acoustics Systems' award winning physical modeling technology. The Tassman offers a near infinite range of creative possibilities with a wide collection of synths ranging from highly realistic emulation of acoustic instruments, analog and FM synthesizers, loop processors to entirely unique hybrid creations simply not possible by any other means.
The Tassman is a tightly integrated environment comprising three interfaces: the Player, the Builder and the Browser. With the Tassman Player you are ready to play any of the synths included in the library. The automatically generated Player interface is inspired by classic analog hardware making it easy to tweak any of the existing factory presets to create and save your own custom sounds.
The Builder allows you to customize the way individual modules are connected within a synth, or even create your own instruments from the ground up, using an intuitive 'building block' approach. The Builder interface presents the patch associated with each synth in a way that is easy to understand and logical. A patch can easily be modified or created by dragging the color-coded building blocks from the bank of modules. Finally, the Browser is where you find and organize all the Tassman elements used in the Player and Builder: performances, synths, presets, modules, MIDI Links, imported patches and subpatches. The Browser Filters and Locate function make navigating and organizing Tassman elements a breeze.
From unrivaled recreations of analog and acoustic instruments, to wildly adventurous cinematic textures, the Tassman puts the shape of sound design in your hands.
Tassman 4 New Features
* Performance Mode
Performances provide instant access to your sounds by combining a synth, a preset, effects and MIDI maps. For quick and easy access, you can organize performances by style, by type or even by venues.
* Output Stage
The new Output Stage includes sync-to-host capability, tempo synced ping-pong delay, reverb and audio recorder. While providing instant control over playback and recording of your performances, the Output Stage also adds depth, warmth and dimension to any synth.
* Expanded Library
New collection of synthesizers and effects created by top sound designers. Their focus has been on the creation of highly usable sounds for musicians and studio professionals.
* Audio Input Processing
The Tassman can now be used as a real time audio effects processor! For instance, acoustic resonators can be used to add unique textures to your sound. Use it as an effect plugin with your favorite host application.
* Improved Algorithms
Improved acoustic objects and generators that sound better than ever.
* Polyphonic modular synthesizer and sound design environment
* Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality
* Huge synth and effect library - more than 50 synths and 1000 presets
* Modules library for customizing or creating synths - effects, envelopes, filters, generators, inputs, outputs, MIDI, logic, mixers, resonators, selectors and sequencers.
* Generators and resonators include acoustical objects - flute, mallets, organ, plectrum, beams, marimbas, membranes, plates, strings and tubes
* User expandable module library - reuse, organize and simplify patch building
* Unlimited modules per patch
* Internal audio recorder to capture performances on the fly
* Integrated browser, browser filters and locate function for easy navigation and organization of Tassman elements.
* Triggered playback and record for perfect loops
* Import/Export functions for easy sharing of synths and effects
* Unlimited Undo/Redo capability
* Drag and Drop capability between Tassman elements
* Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24bit/192kHz
* 32bit floating point internal processing
* Real time calculation of sound - no samples
* Simultaneous operation of multiple MIDI ports and user defined MIDI maps
* MIDI automation and program change support
* Supports all standard plugin formats
* Full audio and MIDI hardware support
* Standalone operation - no host application required
Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP - Pentium III 1GHz - 64MB RAM - ASIO, MME - VST, DXi
Thanks to H2O