Alteros3D is a 3D/2D graphic viewer with customizable interface. The program allows viewing any 3D files (3DS, MAX, VRML, TrueSpace, LightWave and many other formats), as well as 2D graphical files (PSD, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF and many others). Built-in text editor allows viewing and editing TXT and RTF files.
Alteros 3D can also display HTML files and other documents via OLE interface (requires installed Internet Explorer).
Built-in mediaplayer plays DVD-video disks, Video and Audio files.
Program interface can be easily set up with the help of the skins. Besides, Alteros 3D has its own desktop files format- ADESK. Using ADESK files you can create graphical interfaces with the program start up commands, files and directories display. ADESK files can be used as Alteros3D start up interface.
Alteros 3D allows you to open any number of documents simultaneously. Convenient file manager is used in order to switch between the documents designed in Windows Taskbar style.
- Display of 3D files: 3dm, 3dmf, 3ds, asc, ase, c4d, cob, dwg (dwg2000 is not supported), dxb, dxf, geo, iv, lif, lvs, lw, lwo, max (limited support), md2, md3, mdl, mts, ndo, obj, objf, off, peo, prj, pro, rax, scn, spx, stl, tim, wrl, x, xsi.
- Thumbnails preview of 3D files.
- Copying of 3D image rendering result into the clipboard.
- Rotation and scaling of 3D objects. Alterations of lighting, transparency, material type and display mode of 3D objects, as well as many other settings for 3D scenes.
- Display of 2D graphical files: bmp, btn1, btn2, btn3, dib, emf, gif, ico, icl, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, pcx, rle, tga, wmf, psd, tiff, png, ppm, cel, iff, rgb, fli/flc (only first frame), pic, tim.
- Thumbnails preview of 2D files.
- Saving files as BMP and JPEG formats.
- Zoom in and zoom out modes, screen floating (using only mouse without scrolling down and buttons).
- Installation of any images as Desktop Wallpaper.
- Image copying into clipboard.
- Slideshow mode.
- Graphical effects (flip, invert, RGB-transitions, Hue-Saturation-Lightness,Brightness-Contrast).
- Resize function for graphical files.
- Crop function for graphical files.
- DVD-disks, Video (AVI, MOV) and Audio (MP3, WMA, MIDI, WAV) files playback. This function requires DirectX 9 or higher installed on computer.
- Display and edit text files: txt, rtf. All unrecognised types of files are opened with text editor.
- Browser for viewing HTML files (Requires installed Internet Explorer). Browser also allows viewing any other OLE-documents. Example: MS Word or MS Excel files. This option requires relevant programs to be installed at PC.
- File manager. Constantly present on the screen. Allows opening, sorting files and can perform all major file commands (delete, rename, copy, move).
- Multilanguage interface. Supported languages:
- Command input string allow to enter file names, directory, http:// address and any other internal command for Alteros3D.
- Alteros 3D Skin format allows not only to change the external interface of any standard program element, but also to add new, selected by the user, buttons to any toolbar of the program.
- ADESK file format allows creating desktop, which can be adjusted by the user. User can create the panel of any size in the active screen of Alteros 3D, add to it graphical or text buttons, as well as any amount of decorative images. The program contains a wide selection of internal commands, which can be assigned to any interface button.
- Autostart option allows to make any file (including ADESK) to be automatically launched at program's start up.
cFosSpeed - Speed your internet connection!
Xp VLK - No more WGA
See my other posts in the "myposts.html" file