ADG Panorama Professional ver.188.8.131.52 | 3,21 MB
ADG Panorama Tools is a panorama stitching software for Internet publishing, printing and interactive viewing. It automatically combines a series of individual photos so seamlessly that they together form impressive 360-degree panorama composition. Just watching the Auto Stitching process is a lot of fun. The program shows in live action how it connects the images by tilting and sliding them a little. This digital panorama is displayed in a web browser and allows the viewer to scroll through the image. No additional plug-ins required.
No need to learn digital editing or HTML coding! Just use your digital camera, take several pictures around you, load them to ADG Panorama and let it do the rest. ADG Panorama in seconds automatically aligns, stitches these images together to form the panorama and even creates the web page for you.
ADG Panorama Tools Pro contains the following additional features:
* Hotspots GUI for Virtual Tur creation. You can add up to 250 visible or (and) invisible HotSpot-links to each of panoramic composition. You can create custom HotSpot images and control its position, size and transparency individually.
* Command line stitching in batch files and stand-alone applications. You can automate the stitching process by calling ADG Panorama Tools Pro from other application.
Minimum System Requirements
* Intel Pentium (R) - class PC
* Microsoft Windows (R) 95/98/2000/XP/Vista
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 SP1, Netscape Communicator 4.0 or higher
* Microsoft DirectX 6.0 or higher
* 128 MB of RAM
* 10 MB of available hard drive space
* 3D accelerator recommended for the best performance