ChessBase Mega Database 2022 Update 32 | 1 MB
Start the new year well-prepared. In the updated Mega Database 2022 you will now find over 9.2 million games, from 1560 to 2021 in high quality. The Mega is chess history and contains almost all top games ever played, many of them annotated by top players of the past and of today. The huge database is an invaluable tool to prepare for your opponents, to study chess and to enjoy chess!
Indispensable: The new Mega Database 2022
With Mega Database 2022 you have the whole history of chess in your hand, starting from the earliest records in the 16th century to now.
All the World Championship games, the Chess Olympiads, all the major tournaments and many, many local competitions in which your nearest opponent may have played. And of course you can also look up all the openings.
Let's take a look at the new product:
- The Mega Database 2022 contains 9.2 million games
- Includes Mega Update Service 2022: update your Mega with your ChessBase 16/15 program every week with over 5,000 new games. That’s about 250,000 new games by the end of 2021!
- Enlarged Tournament menu!
- Comfortable menu and more top-level tournaments than ever before!
- More than 100,000 annotated games.
- Direct access to the games of all the World Championships, among the over 450 years of chess knowledge.
- Direct access to Top Tournaments, Games, CrossTables and more.
- Player lexicon for download with over 600,000 player names and more than 40,000 player photos (only with ChessBase 16 or 15).
More than 800,000 new games
Hundreds of thousands of new games played in 2021 were added to the new Mega Database 2022. A lot of these games were played by renowned grandmasters and are annotated by well-known ChessBase authors.
The improved Mega Database menu makes it easy to prepare for your games, to search for tournaments, to find annotated games or to access all the games from particular players.
All World Championship matches, Women’s, Juniors and Senior’s World Championships tournaments were added, and numerous top tournaments can be directly accessed via the menu — with tables, all games, and texts about the tournaments which give you additional information and insights.
All the games and tournament tables of the recent top tournaments as Wijk aan Zee 2021, Biel Masters 2021 or Norway Chess 2021 or online rapid tournament of the world Elite players like the Meltwater Champions Chess Tour. You can find all games from the World Champion matches from epic matches from Classical to shorter time controls, matches alike of tournaments. A lot of them with annotations and analysis by top grandmasters offer insights to the games.
Packing more than 100,000 annotated games, Mega 2022 contains the world‘s largest collection of high-class analysed games. Train like a pro! Prepare for your opponents with ChessBase and the Mega Database. Let grandmasters explain how to best handle your favourite variations, improve your repertoire and much more.
Mega Database 2022 is here:
Previous updates are here:
Welcome to my blog!