3DViewer ver. 1.48 | 4.98 Mb | Windows OS
3DViewer is a program that enables three-dimensional visualization of datasets from all types of optical 3D sensors. Outstanding features of 3DViewer are its high-speed visualization, its versatile 3D data display capabilities and its DCOM interface, which allows users access to 3DViewer from other programs. 3DViewer also supports editing of 3D datasets. For example, it allows the separate translation and/or rotation of individual objects, and object scaling by different factors for each axis.
Interactive data point deletion makes it possible to eliminate artifacts such as undesired measurement outliers or superfluous data. It is also possible to delete or insert individual triangles to make local repairs to triangle meshes.
- Import and export of range images from structured point clouds using
data formats of extern 3D sensor manufacturers
- Import and export of range images from unstructured point clouds by
reconstruction of the sampling matrix
- Import and export of triangle meshes using common mesh formats like
3DS, OBJ, STL, PLY, VRML, etc.
- Optionally display hidden lines
- Optional thinning for faster display
- Optionally display vertex or triangle indices or vertex normals
- Automatic display rotation for demonstration purposes
- Define material properties such as color, specular and diffuse reflection,
- Display modes: points, horizontal lines, vertical lines, crossed lines,
flat shading, smooth (Gouraud) shading
- Place light sources
- Set cutting planes for cross-section profiles
- Height-coded false color display (rainbow)
- Optional mesh coloring with colored vertices, texture bitmaps or
- Calculate data point distances
- Insert/delete triangles or vertices (data points)
- Scale, translate and rotate individual objects