Cache View is a viewer for the Netscape Navigator, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer web caches.
Cache View extracts the following information about cached files :
URL, filename in cache, Size (in bytes), MIME Type, last modified date, date the file was downloaded, expiry date, and the HTTP header data, where available.
* You can open the cached files for viewing, and copy or move them out of the cache. It will even reconstruct the names and directory paths of the files for you.
* It makes emptying your file caches easier than ever.
* The intuitive Windows interface makes Cache View easy to learn and even easier to use.
* Support for Internet Explorer, Netscape V2 and above, Mozilla, Firefox, and Opera V5 and above.
* Provides for fast and easy forensic analysis of web caches.