Robert G. Allen, Multiple Streams of Internet Income, 2nd Edition
John Wiley & Sons | ISBN 0471783277 | April 7, 2006 | 320 Pages | 6,78 Mb
This will be a substantial revision of Multiple Stream of Internet Income, as this book will be recast with a clear-eyed view of a more mature Internet. New material will touch on the following topics:
• There have been a number of federal and state laws enacted with the intent to limit or block unwanted e-mail. The principal piece of legislation here is the Can-SPAM Act of 2003, which requires commercial e-mail messages to include opt-out instructions, a legitimate return e-mail address, and the postal address of the sender.
• Many ISPs and e-mail services block e-mails they consider to be spam.
• Many users have installed antispam software on their own machines to block unsolicited mail or that have particular words or phrases.
• Many major businesses and institutions block employees from receiving mail that comes from unknown sources or that contains particular words or phrases.
• Websites will be updated.