Dale Carnegie, “How To Win Friends And Influence People”
ISBN O67142517X | 1936/1964/1981 Year (Revised Edition) | 205 Pages | 382 KB
For over 50 years the rock-solid, time-tested advice in this book has carried thousands of now famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives.
Eight Things This Book Will Help You Achieve
• 1. Get out of a mental rut, think new thoughts, acquire new visions, discover new ambitions.
• 2. Make friends quickly and easily.
• 3. Increase your popularity.
• 4. Win people to your way of thinking.
• 5. Increase your influence, your prestige, your ability to get things done.
• 6. Handle complaints, avoid arguments, keep your human contacts smooth and pleasant.
• 7. Become a better speaker, a more entertaining conversationalist.
• 8. Arouse enthusiasm among your associates.
This book has done all these things for more than ten million readers in thirty-six languages.