Ziperello is the easiest way to retrieve a password from encrypted zip archive.Have you ever used encrypted zip archives? Perhaps you received such kind of files with important data from your business partner by e-mail or may be you keep data in encrypted zip archives to prevent an illegal access.
If so, then you happened probably to forget or to be incapable to find a password to one of these zip files. It becomes a more trouble if you need files stored in the archive immediately.This is not a problem any more!
If so, then you happened probably to forget or to be incapable to find a password to one of these zip files. It becomes a more trouble if you need files stored in the archive immediately.
This is not a problem any more!
Key Features of Ziperello
* Ease of use
Ziperello user interface is created as a wizard and contains a lot of contextual prompts. That allows you to be well informed about what is going on and what you should do in every step of password search process.
* Support for different encryptions
Besides "Standard Zip 2.0" encryption, Ziperello supports Advanced AES encryption with the different key length: 128-, 196- and 256-bit.
* Accept Zip-archives created using different software
Ziperello supports zip archives, created using WinZip, PKZip, WinRAR, 7-zip etc.
* Support for Self-Extracted archives
Ziperello accepts SFX-archives.
* High effectiveness
Ziperello supports the following effective methods of password search:
1. Brute-Force Attack with the ability to determine a custom set of characters (charset)
2. Dictionary Attack with the word mutation option
3. Template-based Attack with flexible charset settings for every symbol in password template.