Spectrogram ver.14.8 | 7,68 MB
Spectrogram version 14 is a shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Spectrogram allows unlimited recording and playback of the sounds from the audio spectrum display and can provide very high resolution spectrum analysis of wave files with a wide choice of frequency bands and frequency resolution and either linear or logarithmic frequency scales. Spectrum data logging capability is also provided. Spectrogram is ideal for any purpose related to sound spectrum analysis including.
* Analysis and identification of biological sounds
* Analysis of bat echolocation sounds
* Analysis and identification of human speech
* Analysis of vocal and instrumental music
* Evaluation and tuning of musical instruments
* Evaluation and calibration of home audio systems
* Ham Radio audio reception and tuning
VoiceTools is a collection of shareware programs for the voice professional including tools for use in the laboratory, voice clinic, and voice studio. These tools can be used to provide detailed laboratory analysis of the voice spectrum, clinical evaluation and modification of voice habitual pitch, training for voice students in vocal technique, and exercises for the voice student in pitch matching.