Sothink SWF Decompiler ver.3.7 build 70607 | 3,34 MB
Sothink SWF Decompiler is an useful program to catch, decompile, extract Shockwave Flash movies and convert your SWF to FLA.
Using Sothink SWF Decompiler, which is compatible with Flash 8 and ActionScript 2.0 completely, you can find out almost everything in a Flash movie! Due to three aspects, Sothink SWF Decompiler is excellent decompiling tool. One is friendly interface; one is powerful functions; the last one is convenient operation.
For interface, Sothink SWF Decompiler has an Explorer Panel, which lets users browse hard disk or network to find Flash movies, and it also supports to scan your Internet Explorer's cache to pick out the Flash movies you have viewed; and build-in playback controls can play the movie or element
in original size or size matching the window; you can get the expected FLA files by the exporting settings in export dialog.
For functions, Sothink SWF Decompiler can import, decompile and convert SWF to FLA in all versions including Flash 8, edit and configure the FLA in Flash as well; it can decompile, display and extract all Flash movie elements in groups and select the alternative format, such as Shape, Morph Shape, Image, Sound, Font, Text, Sprite, Button, Frame and Action; the information window can show the properties of the selected elements in Flash in detail.
Here are some key features of "Sothink SWF Decompiler MX":
· Converts SWF to FLA completely and quickly.
· Decompiles Flash Movie (swf, exe) successfully.
· SWF in all versions can be decompiled and converted to FLA 6.0 or 7.0 or 8.0.
· Supports exporting the Flash movie file (SWF or exe) in FLA format, compatible with Flash 6, Flash 7 and Flash 8.
· Decompiles, displays and extracts all Flash movie elements in groups, such as Shape, Morph Shape, Image, Sound, Font, Text, Sprite, Button, Frame and Action.
· Can extract the shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts and ActionScript from a Flash movie.
· Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and export it in *.flv format.
· Supports converting swf that contains video to FLA.
· Supports ActionScript 2.0 fully.
· Shows the Script code neatly within the program and can export the ActionScript code while converting the swf to FLA.
· Supports exporting ActionScript in .as format.
· Support converting the swf that contains components to fla file.
· Supports expanding the sprite frame by frame.
· Includes font linkage in the converted FLA.
· To avoid the movie font is missed in other computer, Sothink SWF Decompiler can convert all found letters to shapes and save them in Library so that you can get the same font result on any computer.
· Has a built-in Flash viewer to view and play the Flash movies you select.
· User-friendly Explorer-like interface.
· Supplies SWF Catcher for Firefox and IE.