R-Studio Network Edition ver.3.8.123555 | 5,22 MB
R-STUDIO network edition - is the best file recovery solution for system engineers, network administrators and system analysts. You can easily serve clients or servers (including LINUX) and recover lost data over TCP/IP (or any protocol supported in Microsoft Network) connection. This utility recovers files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000) , Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux file systems) and UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD file systems) partitions on local disks and over network.
R-Studio utilities recover files
* Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
* Removed by virus attack or power failure;
* After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
* When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existed partitions and recover files from found partitions.
* From hard disk with bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the entire disk or its part into an image file and then process such image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk, and remaining information must be immediately saved.