Discover today’s most immersive PC audio experience with QMAX® II, QSound’s newest addition to its family of audio effects software. Built using QSound’s High Definition audio library (QHD™), QMAX II restores punch and brilliance to mp3 music and streaming radio stations. Transform your flat, tinny Internet audio sounds into a rich 3D audio experience that completely encircles you with sound today!
Best of all, QMAX II is a universal solution, allowing it to work with all of your PC audio, regardless of the source!
* Developed specifically for Windows® 98SE, ME, 2000, or XP
* Intercepts PC audio output from any source and applies QSound’s real-time processing
* Works with any audio source, including Windows Media Player, Winamp, Winamp3, MUSICMATCH, Windows Media Player, RealOne, RealPlayer, MEDIA JUKEBOX, and Sonique!
* QXpander®, provides bigger, more natural three-dimensional (3D) sound production
* QRumble™ - compensates for lack of bass and automatically adjusts itself according to the characteristics of the signal
* QSizzle™ - similar to QRumble except this works on the high notes
* QVerb™ - experience your music as if it was being played in a pub, jazz club, on stage, in a coliseum, church, hall, theater, or stadium
* EQ - the QMAX II Equalizer is a multi-band equalizer providing a much finer degree of control
* Presets retain your favorite setting for specific types or music under a name of your choosing
* Headphones/speakers allows you to optimize the 3D audio environment
* Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
* 233 MHz or faster
* 800 x 600 resolution, 16-bit color depth (1024 x 768 recommended)
* 32 MB RAM
* 15 MB Hard drive space
* 16-bit sound card or better
* At least two powered speakers, or stereo headphones
* Audio player that uses WaveOut or DirectSound interfaces (external analog audio processing is not supported)
No mirrors please
see you soon