Pointdev Ideal Dispatch ver.2.71 | 6,68 MB
IDEAL Dispatch manages the installation and running of software and scripts on your servers and client workstations on the network. With the help of IDEAL Dispatch, you can remotely install Windows patches, run scripts and msi files, or update software on all the servers and client workstations on your network.
General description of the software:
IDEAL Dispatch offers you a wide range of usage possibilities, thanks to the various types of actions it offers:
* Script: Makes it possible to run a local or remote script file (.bat, .cmd, VB Script, .msi, .exe, .com, etc.).
* VBScript: Makes it possible to run a local or remote VBScript file (.vbs).
* Software update: Makes it possible to install service packs or software updates.
* MSI: Makes it possible to install,repair, remove and announce a MSI file (.msi)
* File: Makes it possible to copy, move, delete, edite of both files and directories.
* System: Makes it possible to close a session, restart, shut-down, lock, put into extended stand-by, or cancel a direct action.