NativeJ Professional Edition ver.4.7.12 | 2 MB
Automatically generates Win32 native EXE for your Java applications. No more ugly batch files! The executable generated by NativeJ looks and behaves like native Window applications. They can even be installed as services! There is no need to write custom JNI code or wrestle with a C compiler. Just click-and-go! It's that easy!
* Custom icon. Each executable is represented by a unique icon, just like native apps.
* Native behaviour. When the user double-clicks on the EXE to run your application, there won't be an annoying console window popping up briefly.
* Faster startup. Executing a batch file involves a great deal of overhead, including loading the command processor and parsing the batch file. The native EXE loads the JVM directly, resulting in snappier program startup.
* Native splash screen. Display a splash screen of your choice immediately upon startup while your application loads.
* Unique process name. When viewed in the task list, the user sees tomcat.exe, or jedit.exe, instead of the nondescript java.exe, or javaw.exe. This is particularly important for personal firewall programs, which depend on unique process names to trigger the appropriate filter rules.