jv16 PowerTools 2007 v220.127.116.114 | 2.3 Mb
jv16 PowerTools 2007 is a complete toolkit to maximize the performance of any PC. With a user base comprising several million downloads, the program is used by both home and power users as well helpdesk and support personnel around the globe.
jv16 PowerTools allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the computer's Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click. The ultra-streamlined multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use.
Changes in version 18.104.22.1684:
* Included a brand new user interface to the entire product.
* Fixed three bugs from the registry cleaner engine which caused the Registry Cleaner not to list certain types of Registry errors.
* Added support for boolean search queries, for example, you can now use search words like "foo" AND "bar" which would result only items containing both "foo" and "bar". In order to use boolean searches, select Case insensitive wildcard search from the Search Method tab of the specific tool, e.g. Registry Finder or File Finder.
* Added support for drag and drop search directories, now you can drag and drop the directories for example from where to search with the File Finder.
* Improved the startup speed of the program.
* Added Czech and Slovak translations.