Digimation Facial Studio v1.5
Posted By : Albert Fedotov | Date : 09 Sep 2006 14:19:00 | Comments : 9 |
Facial Studio features list includes:
- Low, Medium and High Resolution, all optimized to be used with NurMS Sub-divisions.
- Use your own mesh, if you are using 3ds max 7 or 3ds max 8 you can now use the SkinWrap modifier to deform your head model using Facial Studio deformations. Create facial deformations for your character has never been easier.
- Head Deformers, controls the : nose, nostrils, mouth, eyes, ears, cheeks, chin, neck, eyebrows, teeth, tongue, eyeballs, ...
- Head Generators, controls over the gender, the race, the age, the ethny, …
- Customizable Generators, the generators are all based on MaxScript files, this give you a total freedom to tweak every aspect of the generators
- Sub-Surface Scattering Shader, because skin does not react like Phong or Blinn.
- Perfect UVW Mapping Coordinates, designed to allow maps to be created easily and without stretching.
- Amazing Muscles Deformations, next-generation deformer to controls muscles-based animation
- Full Range of expressions and phonemes, controls complex muscles combination on any heads created inside of Facial Studio with simple sliders
- Support custom morph targets, if you miss any deformation in Facial Studio, you can even add your own as morph targets
- Very powerful compositor TexMap, a compositor Texture Map, that does blending and mixing as well complex layered based operations like Multiply, Darken, Lighten, etc...
- Comes with a complete library of maps, that includes more than 50 maps
- Every Parameters are animatable, since heads are just primitives you can animate just about everything
- Complete MaxScript support, even our file format is MaxScript-based, so you can tweak the file you created as you wish
- Float Licensing, so you can share license(s) across your network.
Please read! The video tutorial is made for 3ds Max 4, but in my opinion it is very usefull.
Application 40 Mb
Video Tutorial 40 Mb
For creating realistic trees in 3dsmax, look at 'Digimation - SpeedTreeMAX 3.01'
|ADVERTISING »||Free Fast Download!||« ADVERTISING|